1. The easiest and simplest way to ‘Bhagwatprapti’ (God- realisation), is to call out with a desperate heart ‘O Lord! , O My Lord!. Calling God this way is more effective than divine name-chanting etc. This can be done by any one, a sinner, a pious, an illiterate or a scholar etc.
2. If you don’t know Gyanyoga, Karmayoga, Bhaktiyoga or any other means (the different paths to attain salvation), then so be it, there is no need for these, simply keep calling out ‘Hey Nath! Hey Mere Nath!’(O Lord! O My Lord!).
3. Mantras and ceremonies (rituals) don’t have as much power as a prayer. So call out to the Lord ! ‘Hey Nath!, Hey Nath!’.
4. Call out ‘Hey Nath!, Hey Nath!!’. All diseases, misfortunes, and doubts will disappear. This is the panacea for all ailments.
5. An easy means to attain salvation is to call out with a yearning heart ‘Hey Nath!, Hey Nath!!’. You will undoubtedly attain salvation. I assure you! If not, you may punish me.
6. ‘Hey Mere Nath!’ O’ my Lord! – This kind of calling with deep yearning, touches the heart of God and it immediately reaches Him.
7. If you want to be saved from Kaliyuga (dark age), then keep on praying to God – ‘Hey Nath!, Hey Mere Nath!!’.
8. You don’t need to have any Guru (preceptor), neither you have to study the holy text, nor you need to go anywhere. Only call ‘Hey Nath!, Hey Nath!!’. By doing so, you will get an apt Guru, Saint & spiritual instructions.